Dry feet, hard skin (calluses), corns and cracked heels (heel fissures) are very common
In a recent consumer survey4 of people with diabetes, conducted by Novus, it emerged that problems with dry skin, hard skin, corns and cracked heels are very common. As many as seven out of ten people have these problems and among women the problems were even more frequent, as eight out of ten women said they had problems. They treat their feet regularly but in spite of that, only one in four were satisfied with the treatment and felt the desired effect had been achieved.
The result of the consumer survey also showed:
• A visible effect after the first treatment
• Better effect compared to other foot creams
• Only 5% would not recommend Footmender All in One Diabetic to someone else
Only one in ten diabetics feel that there is a product on the market that is specially designed for them and their needs! With Footmender All in One Diabetic, diabetics have a product that is specially designed for their needs and makes it easy to have beautiful feet.
TREATS AND HEALS FOUR FOOT CARE PROBLEMS IN ONE SINGLE PRODUCT
Frequently, people suffer from several different problems, dry skin, hard skin, corns and cracked heels, and use several different methods, foot baths, foot files, exfoliating socks and several types of creams, to get rid of the problems. Footmender treats all foot care complaints, dry skin, calluses, corns and cracked heels in one single product. This means that you no longer need to buy different products for different complaints, which was previously the case.
EIGHT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Footmender, with its eight active ingredients, also has several actions besides the emollient action that most frequently comes to mind.
EIGHT DIFFERENT MODES OF ACTION
• Antimicrobial effect that prevents the regrowth of microorganisms for at least 12 hours
• An exfoliating effect. Footmender has the ability to remove dead skin cells
• Footmender binds and retains moisture in the skin
• Softens the skin
• Reduces the skin sensitivity and slows the release of water
• Stabilises skin cell renewal
• Stimulates the healing of cracked skin
• Strengthens the skin’s barrier effect
HOW LONG DOES FOOTMENDER ALL IN ONE DIABETIC LAST?
Footmender All in One Diabetic 150 ml is sufficient for approximately 37 treatments. Based on a one-week treatment course followed by maintenance therapy 1-2 times a week, a pack of Footmender will last approximately 7.5 months or 3.5 months, respectively.
REVIEWS FOR FOOTMENDER ALL IN ONE DIABETIC
Read the reviews from our users. Find out more…