We protect your privacy. This document explains how we handle your personal data. It also describes your rights and how you can exercise them in relation to our processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions about this you can always send us an email at email@example.com or use the email feature on our website www.footmender.co.uk
When you use our services, by checking the box for the approval of processing of your personal data or by submitting an email to us via the email feature on our website, you accept our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal data You also agree to our using electronic communication channels to send information to you. It is important that you read and understand our Data Protection Policy before using our services.
In order to offer you our services, including ordering products from our website or sending us questions, complaints or other information that is necessary for us in our relationship with you as a customer, we need to process your personal data. We have described what this entails below. We only process personal data when necessary and with the utmost consideration for your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Information that you provide to us
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when you purchase any of our products from our website or send us an email or contact us in any other way.
Information we collect about you
When you use our services or contact us, we may collect the following information about you:
• Personal data and contact details – name, date of birth, personal identification number, invoice and delivery address, email address, mobile phone number, etc.
The information you provide, as well as the information we collect about you, are generally necessary to provide you with the requested service or information.
What do we do with the information we have obtained about you?
We use the information to contact you, provide you with information, correct errors, provide products and services as well as any other services you have requested. We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
Below is a summary of our guidelines and what personal data we collect about you and why we collect it:
|The purpose of the processing
||Why (legal grounds)
||Automated decision-making (Y/N)
|In order to confirm your identity and verify your personal data and contact details
||In order to deliver products and services to you, alternatively to provide you with the requested service
|In order to contact you
||In order to meet your requests for service, response or communicate marketing information
|In order to carry out market research or other studies
||In order to meet the legal requirements for a medical device or to improve and develop our products
|In order to handle questions, suggestions or complaints
||In order to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer and the legislation for medical devices
Communication with our customers
We may also use your personal data to carry out customer satisfaction surveys and the like about our products and services
via email. If you do not wish to receive such communication, you are welcome to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With whom can we share your personal data?
We may transfer or share your personal data with selected third parties as set out below. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely, employing an adequate level of protection when transferring it to or sharing it with such selected third parties.
• Suppliers of services including payment or delivery services. We may share your personal data with suppliers in order to fulfil our agreement and obligations to you concerning our products.
• Market research companies. We may share your personal data with suppliers who conduct market research on our behalf.
• Government bodiesWe may provide the necessary information to authorities such as the Medical Products Agency or other authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed to us doing so.
• What we will NOT do with your personal data.We will not transfer or sell your personal data to any third party unless we have obtained your permission to do so.
• Where do we process your personal data?
We will always endeavour to process your personal data within the EU/EEA. However, in some situations the data may be transferred to and processed by a supplier or subcontractor in a non-EU/EEA country. We will then take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely, employing an adequate level of protection comparable to and at the same level as the protection offered in the EU/EEA.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data only as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you and as long as required if there are statutory storage requirements.
Your rights to access, rectification and erasure
• Right of accessYou can request a copy of the personal data we have collected about you. The copy is free of charge.
• Right to rectification You have the right to have inaccurate information relating to you rectified.
• Right of data portability You have the right to request that your personal data be sent to someone else, if you so request.
Auxilium Cura Innovatio AB is a Swedish company registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, with the corporate registration number: 559083-1250, and with its registered office at Birger Jarlsgatan 15, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden.
Auxilium Cura Innovatio AB is a data controller for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the aforementioned information. You can always contact us via email: email@example.com.
The Data Protection Policy was last updated January 30, 2018.